I’m 60+; Do I Need Life Insurance?
Well, it’s official: we’re all getting older. We may have thought we were invincible in our youth, but the reality is that we’re all going to kick...
Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year’s Resolutions?
The concept of New Year’s resolutions dates back to ancient times. The ancient Babylonians are credited with being the first to make New Year’s...
Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
It was Pope George XIII that declared New Year’s Day an official day of celebration in 1582. Early festivities included yelling, hollering, and...
How to Enjoy a Long Layover
For many travelers, the last thing they want to endure is a long layover before continuing to their next destination. But with a bit of planning...
6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
It’s that time of year again – the cold weather is here! Unfortunately, though cold weather offers many fun seasonal activities, it can also be...
10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
Have you been told you need to manage your cholesterol levels? If so, you’re not alone. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), almost...
How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
You know that you need life insurance, but are you sitting in front of your computer wondering how much you need? If so, you’re not alone. There...
3 Top Tips for Better Posture
Proper posture is a must for people of all ages. The benefits of good posture are well documented and include increased confidence, easier...
Building Bone Density for Seniors
Healthy and strong bones serve two essential purposes. First, they support our bodies so we can walk, move, and perform all the wonderful...
Living Outside Your Comfort Zone in Retirement
For many people, retirement is a time to relax and take it easy. But for others, it’s an opportunity to start living outside their comfort zone....
3 Top Habits that Lead to a Happy Life After Retirement
If you’re like most retirees, you’ve dreamed of a life of leisure and relaxation post career life. But even after years of planning and saving,...
Should You Insure Your Gifts?
Gifts are special, as they can mean so much to the person receiving them. But what if something goes wrong with the present? It can be an...
Everything You Need to Know When Retiring Under 65
When it comes to retiring early, everything you need to know boils down to two things: time and money. In this short article, we cannot address...
7 Benefits of Slow Travel
Slow travel means different things to different people. However, it is an alternate approach to what most travelers strive to accomplish during a...
Utilizing Medicare Preventative Services
According to a recent study, two-thirds of beneficiaries are underutilizing Medicare’s preventative services. Are you one of them? Before 2011,...
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- How Life Insurance Benefits Women
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here’s what you can do.
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
- Medicaid Unwinding: Your Questions Answered
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
- Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Life Without Clutter
- Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
- Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
- I’m 60+; Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year’s Resolutions?
- Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
- How to Enjoy a Long Layover
- 6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
- 10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
- 3 Top Tips for Better Posture
- Building Bone Density for Seniors
- Living Outside Your Comfort Zone in Retirement
- 3 Top Habits that Lead to a Happy Life After Retirement
- Should You Insure Your Gifts?
- Everything You Need to Know When Retiring Under 65
- 7 Benefits of Slow Travel
- Utilizing Medicare Preventative Services
- The Harsh Reality of Credit Card Fees
- Tips to Avoid Stress Eating
- Common Exercise Pains – How to Work Past Them and When to Call for Help
- Know the Benefits of Walking
- 4 Tips for a Less Stressful Summer
- How to Choose an In-Home Care Provider for Your Loved One in 5 Steps
- 2020 Commencement Speech Quotes for All of Us
- Is Fasting a Fad?
- 3 Vegetables You Can Plant and Grow Anywhere Right Now!
- Summer is Almost Here! Can a Couch-to-5k Running Program Get You Ready?
- Special Needs Child? Consider Survivorship Life Insurance
- The Case(s) to Buy Life Insurance for Your Child
- The Safest Vehicles to Buy in Model Year 2020