Whole or Term Life Insurance
In 1962, the Phoenix Candy Company released the Now and Later bar. Each bar of candy included several individually wrapped taffy squares. The idea...
Why You Should be Grateful for the Year 2020
To say the year 2020 was anything but calamitous would be an immense understatement. We lost great talents with the passing of Kobe Byrant and...
How to Save on Electricity for Free
Do you cringe every time you open your electric bill? If you are like the millions of homeowners across the country, you likely wonder if there is...
Carbon Monoxide Concerns in the Home
It is has no odor or color; and can be deadly. Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas produced by the incomplete combustion of fuel. When present in the...
Thanksgiving: 4 Contactless Ways to Give Back
This year, 2020, is unlike any other we will likely ever see again in our lifetimes. An unprecedented hurricane season, uncontrolled wildfires, and...
Factors that Affect Health and Life Insurance Coverage
Data drives the insurance industry. How an insurance company balances their exposure to risk with the premiums they collect determines if they...
Healthy Recipes for Fall Produce
Vegetables and fruits falling out of tipped over bag next to large empty space over rustic wooden background With autumn comes the fall harvest. A...
Conversation Etiquette: How to Express Your Opinion on Social Media
Aged, retired, couple having a video call on tablet during romanitic dinner. Old people sitting at the table, talking, using the technology,...
Which Ages Are Important for Retirement Planning
Whether you are retiring tomorrow or in twenty years, it is important to take note of important planning milestones. Understanding when certain...
Starting a Business After 60? Use These 4 Tips for a Head Start
Retirement brings about many new opportunities for retirees to explore. While many individuals look forward finding leisure golfing or tennis,...
New Energy After 60? 4 Ways to Biohack Your Health
What if you could change the environment around and inside you to control your biology and “unlock” more energy? Well, you can! A biohack is...
Ways to Enjoy the Outdoors at Home
Thoughts of the American backyard may conjure up images of barbeque and baseball. But as we all spend more time at home, now is the perfect time to...
Meditation: Seizing the Moment
While meditation became mainstream within the last two decades, the practice has been with us for at least 5,000 years. Originating in India,...
Should You Get a Puppy?
Puppies hold a special place in our hearts. They’re cute, innocent fluffiness is more than enough to win over even the most hardened individuals....
2020 Commencement Speech Quotes for All of Us
Every spring, football stadiums overflow with graduates anxiously awaiting the chance to toss their caps skyward. That is until 2020 and the...
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- How Life Insurance Benefits Women
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here’s what you can do.
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
- Medicaid Unwinding: Your Questions Answered
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
- Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Life Without Clutter
- Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
- Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
- I’m 60+; Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year’s Resolutions?
- Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
- How to Enjoy a Long Layover
- 6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
- 10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
- 3 Top Tips for Better Posture
- Building Bone Density for Seniors
- Living Outside Your Comfort Zone in Retirement
- 3 Top Habits that Lead to a Happy Life After Retirement
- Should You Insure Your Gifts?
- Everything You Need to Know When Retiring Under 65
- 7 Benefits of Slow Travel
- Utilizing Medicare Preventative Services
- The Harsh Reality of Credit Card Fees
- Tips to Avoid Stress Eating
- Common Exercise Pains – How to Work Past Them and When to Call for Help
- Know the Benefits of Walking
- 4 Tips for a Less Stressful Summer
- How to Choose an In-Home Care Provider for Your Loved One in 5 Steps
- 2020 Commencement Speech Quotes for All of Us
- Is Fasting a Fad?
- 3 Vegetables You Can Plant and Grow Anywhere Right Now!
- Summer is Almost Here! Can a Couch-to-5k Running Program Get You Ready?
- Special Needs Child? Consider Survivorship Life Insurance
- The Case(s) to Buy Life Insurance for Your Child
- The Safest Vehicles to Buy in Model Year 2020