Mistakes You Can Make When Exercising at Home
Working out at home definitely has its advantages. You save time traveling to the gym, save the cost of a gym membership, have more privacy, and...
Why You Should Never Lie to the Underwriter
Insurance premiums are based on the risk someone poses to an insurance company. The higher risk you are, the higher the premium an insurer may...
Forget Salad Recipes, Try a Salad “Matrix”
Does anything scream “I’m on a diet” more than eating a salad for lunch? Probably not. While salads are innately healthy, too many of us have been...
Will My Life Insurance Policy Cover Me If Something Happens While Traveling?
When applying for a life insurance policy, you will be asked to answer numerous questions. Each question is designed to provide underwriters the...
I’ve Been Denied a Life Insurance Policy. Now What?
So, you finally went ahead and applied for that life insurance policy your significant other has been bugging you about for the better part of your...
Bucket List Ideas and Why It’s Important
In the 2007 Rob Reiner film The Bucket List, Jack Nicholson’s character Edward quips “We live, we die, and the wheels on the bus go round and...
Getting Fit Before the Medical Exam
So, that medical exam you scheduled a while ago is now just a few days away. Like most tests, we want to perform at our very best. And just as we...
The Basics of Insurance APIs
The term “milestone” is certainly appropriate when thinking about retirement. After all, saving and preparing ourselves for retirement is...
8 Gas Savings Tips During Summer
If it seems like gas prices go up every summer, you’d be correct. According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), fuel prices rise...
How to Stay Hydrated During the Summer Season
Dehydration affects millions of Americans. It is estimated nearly 75% of us are chronically dehydrated which frequently results in hospital visits....
Safety Tips for Outdoor Barbecues
If there was an official smell of summer, it would be the American grill. Whether you fancy charcoal, propane, or wood burning grills, firing up...
What You Don’t Know About Senior Fitness
Are you one of the 75% of American seniors who do not exercise regularly? For many seniors, there are several perceived barriers preventing them...
The Last Guide to Chair Yoga You’ll Ever Need
No matter what age or skill level you are, yoga can provide both physical and mental benefits. Chair yoga simply modifies traditional yoga...
Sleep Care is the New Self-Care
Everywhere you turn there is a new self-care trend. A new cream to smooth wrinkles, dietary supplements to improve digestion, workout regiments to...
Tips for Making Dinnertime Special
Does your family treat dinnertime as just another task on an ever-growing to-do list? For many families across the country, dinner has become just...
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- How Life Insurance Benefits Women
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here’s what you can do.
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
- Medicaid Unwinding: Your Questions Answered
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
- Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Life Without Clutter
- Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
- Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
- I’m 60+; Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year’s Resolutions?
- Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
- How to Enjoy a Long Layover
- 6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
- 10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
- 3 Top Tips for Better Posture
- Building Bone Density for Seniors
- Living Outside Your Comfort Zone in Retirement
- 3 Top Habits that Lead to a Happy Life After Retirement
- Should You Insure Your Gifts?
- Everything You Need to Know When Retiring Under 65
- 7 Benefits of Slow Travel
- Utilizing Medicare Preventative Services
- The Harsh Reality of Credit Card Fees
- Tips to Avoid Stress Eating
- Common Exercise Pains – How to Work Past Them and When to Call for Help
- Know the Benefits of Walking
- 4 Tips for a Less Stressful Summer
- How to Choose an In-Home Care Provider for Your Loved One in 5 Steps
- 2020 Commencement Speech Quotes for All of Us
- Is Fasting a Fad?
- 3 Vegetables You Can Plant and Grow Anywhere Right Now!
- Summer is Almost Here! Can a Couch-to-5k Running Program Get You Ready?
- Special Needs Child? Consider Survivorship Life Insurance
- The Case(s) to Buy Life Insurance for Your Child
- The Safest Vehicles to Buy in Model Year 2020