Don’t Throw Away Those Used Coffee Grounds
Estimates show about half of the world’s population drinks coffee regularly. Once the coffee is gone, most people dispose of their coffee grounds...
I’m 50 Years Old. Should I Keep My Life Insurance?
Of all our purchases, life insurance is one product we hope we will never have to use. When you were young and saddled with responsibilities, you...
How to Spot Government Imposters
Imposter scams are costing Americans billions of dollars. According to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), scammers swindled more than $2.3 billion...
5 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Life Insurance Policy
Everybody makes mistakes. Under normal circumstances, we can correct our errors and learn from them. When it comes to life insurance, however, it...
Happiness Through Healthy Food
If you are anything like me, happy thoughts involving food usually include strawberry filled churros at the fair, cake with vanilla icing on my...
5 Step Checklist to Choosing a Health Insurance Plan
Health insurance is perhaps one of the most complex types of policies in the marketplace today. There are numerous considerations to be made, from...
5 Creative Spring Décor Ideas
Ah, spring! A time when the Earth awakens from its winter slumber and bursts back to life. Seedlings emerge from the soil, fields of grass turn...
10 Ways to Maintain Healthy Joints
Joints allow the human body to move in many ways. Joints can provide simple, bilateral movements like the elbow, or more complicated motions such...
3 Incredible Healthcare Smart Technologies Coming Your Way
The advances in medicine continue to be amazing. It was just five short years ago 3D visitational and augmented reality took the health care world...
Do I Need a Long-Term Care Plan?
As the old saying goes, the only two certainties in life are death and taxes. However, needing long-term care services isn’t too far behind,...
Senior Diet: To Meat or Not to Meat
The consumption of meat has been a dietary staple for many seniors. It has only been in the past couple of decades; substantial evidence has been...
How to Take Care of Your Personal Intangible Assets
What cannot be held, touched, or felt but is priceless in value? This question is great to bring up at family gatherings or friendly get-togethers....
Dream All-Inclusive Trips to Escape the Cold
When the weather outside is frightful, it may be time to plan an all-inclusive trip to a warm and wonderful location. All-inclusive trips are a...
How to Get Health Insurance if You’re a Freelancer
It does not matter if you earn income from a side hustle or as a full-time freelancer. If you are not working for a company that provides health...
Safety Tips for Driving in Winter
When then the leaves drop and the snow falls, the risks to winter drivers increases. Lowered visibility, snow drifts, and black ice are just a few...
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- How Life Insurance Benefits Women
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here’s what you can do.
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
- Medicaid Unwinding: Your Questions Answered
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
- Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Life Without Clutter
- Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
- Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
- I’m 60+; Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year’s Resolutions?
- Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
- How to Enjoy a Long Layover
- 6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
- 10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
- 3 Top Tips for Better Posture
- Building Bone Density for Seniors
- Living Outside Your Comfort Zone in Retirement
- 3 Top Habits that Lead to a Happy Life After Retirement
- Should You Insure Your Gifts?
- Everything You Need to Know When Retiring Under 65
- 7 Benefits of Slow Travel
- Utilizing Medicare Preventative Services
- The Harsh Reality of Credit Card Fees
- Tips to Avoid Stress Eating
- Common Exercise Pains – How to Work Past Them and When to Call for Help
- Know the Benefits of Walking
- 4 Tips for a Less Stressful Summer
- How to Choose an In-Home Care Provider for Your Loved One in 5 Steps
- 2020 Commencement Speech Quotes for All of Us
- Is Fasting a Fad?
- 3 Vegetables You Can Plant and Grow Anywhere Right Now!
- Summer is Almost Here! Can a Couch-to-5k Running Program Get You Ready?
- Special Needs Child? Consider Survivorship Life Insurance
- The Case(s) to Buy Life Insurance for Your Child
- The Safest Vehicles to Buy in Model Year 2020